With more than 10 years of experience in the sector, VALREA has become a market leader in the construction of renewable energy plants.
More than 122 projects on over 1,400 MW
95 chantiers supervisés sur près de 950 MW
– EPC/BOP contract on 46 sites (514 MW)
– Project management on 17 sites (150 MW)
– Logistics (transportation, lifting, and assembly) on 3 sites (30 MW)
– Consulting and technical assistance on 27 sites (441 MW)
– Project management assistance on 33 sites (328MW)
Photovoltaic solar energy
– EPC contract on 3 sites (36 MWp) Brach (33), Puy Bacot (33), and Sainte-Hélène (33)
– Technical assistance on one site (6.5 MWp) Le Manoir (91)
– Project management assistance on 1 site (12 MWp) Le Betout(33)
– EPC contract on 2 sites (1.3 MW) Claredent (19) and Soturac (46)
Marine renewable energies
– Assembly of the first vertical wind turbine prototype in the world: VERTIWIND project
– SEENEOH (National Estuary Experimental Site for the Testing and Optimisation of Tidal Turbines, 33)
VALREA has carried out several projects relating to the electrical connection of the SEENEOH hydro-electric experimental site on the Garonne, at the foot of the Pont de Pierre in Bordeaux.
VALREA provided the engineering for the electrical connection of the site, built and connected to the network the electrical delivery station, as part of a turn-key service, and provided the electrical connection to the site’s floating platforms.
En savoir plus sur SEENEOH